Welcome to Alpine Crest Elementary PTA's Website
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
Ways to help our school
Make sure you link your Food City Valu Card to our account
Visit our local Food City (or any nearby Food City) to link your Valu Card to our School Bucks account.
Raise money by turning in Box Tops
We have two deadlines a year to submit, once in October and again in February but you can submit all year.
Donate or help log Coke Rewards points
If you have an account please consider posting codes and donating them to ACE. Any help is appreciated!
OTHER ALPINE WEBSITES TO HAVE ON HAND
We've made it easy for you to stay up to date with the other important sites for our school. Just click on the image below and you will be redirected to that webpage.